You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Jan. 10 through Jan. 13:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Thursday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Harley Davidson Polar Bear Coat Drive, 6450 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
FoodaTude … Food with Attitude:
- Saturday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, noon- 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon- 7:30 p.m.
The German Snack Shack:
Closed for the season
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon- 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Ozzlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon- 8 p.m.
Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs:
- Friday: Toano General Gun Store, 7960 Richmond Road, Toano, 11 p.m.- 3 p.m., Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, 5 p.m. until sold out
Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare:
- Closed for the season.
Matchsticks BBQ’s truck is currently being repaired. Best estimates project they’ll be back up and running early next week. Check out their website for updates.
Prost! German Food Truck:
Closed for the season.
The Scottish Pig:
The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Winery each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5- 9 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Suck on This BBQ:
- Out of service indefinitely.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Co.
- Thursday: Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine
- Friday: The Hungry Pug
- Saturday: FoodaTude … Food with Attitude
- Sunday: Sullivan’s
- Thursday: The Hungry pug
- Friday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Saturday: The Hungry Pug
Brass Cannon Brewing
- Friday: Kirbside Dawgs and Hawgs
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: Bali Bali Korean on the Run
- Friday: The Black Pearl
- Saturday: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug
If you have a food truck in the Williamsburg area or a business that regularly hosts food trucks, let us know at email@example.com.