Veterans Day is this Sunday, Nov. 11 but the festivities will run starting Saturday through Monday.
Here’s what’s happening near you:
- Veteran’s Day Glass Blowing, Saturday, Nov. 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Chrysler Museum of Art
- Veteran’s Day Skate, Sunday, Nov. 11 from 1-3 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. at the Chrysler Hall
- Veteran’s Day Concert, Sunday, Nov. 11 from 2-3:30 p.m. at Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin
- Veteran’s Day Ceremony, Sunday, Nov. 11 from 2-3 p.m. at the General Douglas MacArthur Memorial
- Veteran’s Day Ride on the ERT, Monday, Nov. 12 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Elizabeth River Trail
- 2018 Tidewater Veterans Day Parade, Monday Nov. 12, 9 a.m. starting at 16th Street and Atlantic Avenue.