Riverside Health System will have three job fairs this month in Newport News and Hampton, starting Wednesday, according to Riverside’s announcement.
Riverside is currently hiring registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, minimum data set coordinators and other positions, according to hospital’s news release.
Information about the job fairs:
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Regional Medical Center, 500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News
- Hiring RNs, LPNs and nursing supervisors
- Contact: Tammy Jefferson at 757-534-5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Oct. 25, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hampton Rehabilitation Center, 414 Algonquin Road, Hampton
- Hiring RNs, LPNs, nursing supervisors, CNAs and MDS coordinators
- Contact: Tracy Varone at 757-534-5890 or email@example.com
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Gardens at Warwick Forest, 1000 Old Denbigh Blvd. Newport News
- Hiring RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Contact: Morgan Roundy, 757-534-5070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to RSVP, visit the Riverside careers website.