If one day of Halloween isn’t enough for you, you’re in luck: Great Wolf Lodge is celebrating the holiday all month long with its Howl-O-Ween series of events.
Starting Oct. 1, Great Wolf Lodge will offer trick-or-treating, a haunted house, a monster-themed dance party and more throughout the month of October.
Here are the various events and activities:
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Visitors can trick-or-treat through the lodge and participate in interactive games such as the “Witch Hat Ring Toss,” “Mummy bowling,” “Pin the Wolf Ears on Mr. Bones” and more.
- Howl-O-Ween House: A “not-so-haunted” house will spring up in Great Wolf Lodge’s Grand Lobby. Guests with food allergies can also stop at the Howl-O-Ween House for non-edible treats.
- Costume parade: Guests can put on their costumes and parade around the Grand Lobby.
- Monster Bash Dance Party: For those who like to dance, the lodge is offering a dance party with Halloween tunes.
- Spooktacular Story Time: Every night in the Grand Lobby, young guests can sit in for a reading of a silly Halloween story.
In addition, free seasonal events for guests will take place each day.