VIRGINIA BEACH — Who doesn’t like pizza and music?
The 10th annual Ynot Wednesdays Summer Concert Series begins on June 6 and runs until Aug. 29. The weekly event is hosted at the Sandler Center’s outdoor plaza every Wednesday from 5 to 9 p.m.
The 13-week series will feature live music, local farmers with fresh fruits, vegetables and other homegrown items for sale, as well as a “Kids Craft Corner” where children can enjoy make-and-take activities during the event.
Guests can peruse the artisan market inside the Sandler Center lobby on June 27, July 25, and Aug. 8 — local artists and vendors will have the opportunity to display their work and sell their pieces.
If you’re a local vendor interested in participating in the artisan market, you can find an application here. According to the Sandler Center, each market day draws approximately 3,000 attendees.
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts Foundation, whose mission is to support arts education and enhance the programming at the Sandler Center.
Ynot Wednesdays 2018 music schedule:
- June 6: Right On Band (Oldies Show Band)
- June 13: Guava Jam (Variety)
- June 20: BJ Griffin & The Galaxy Groove (Variety)
- June 27: The Janitors (Variety)
- July 4: Fuzz Band (Funk + Top 40)
- July 11: Buckshot (Country)
- July 18: Time for Change (Motown, Top 40)
- July 25: Tidewater Drive (Motown & Soul)
- Aug. 1: 10 Spot (Variety)
- Aug. 8: The Deloreans (80s Hits)
- Aug. 15: HM Johnson (Motown & Soul)
- Aug. 22: Jesse Chong Band (Reggae, Rock)
- Aug. 29: Party Fins (Jimmy Buffet)
For information on Ynot Wednesday, visit the Sandler Center’s website or call 757-385-ARTS