WILLIAMSBURG — Black Friday is just around the corner and Great Wolf Lodge says that it is bringing “the whole Pack together” with an offer for families who may not be able to find the “hot holiday toy” for the kids this holiday season.
Great Wolf Lodge is offering 250 one-night stay vouchers to families at any of its 18 locations across the U.S., including at the Williamsburg location. The recipients of the vouchers will be chosen at random.
In a new social media campaign, which opens on Nov. 25 at midnight and closes on Dec. 15 at 11:59 p.m., the company is asking families to share a photo of an empty shelf in-store of the holiday item they were hoping to buy. Families share their photos with @GreatWolfLodge on Twitter using the hashtag #GWLHolidayHelp. If families are shopping online, they can also take a screenshot that shows their desired holiday gift is sold out online.
According to the official announcement, the following terms & conditions apply:
- To qualify, posts must be submitted between 12 a.m. EST on November 25, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. EST on December 15, 2022.
- Parents must tag @GreatWolfLodge and use hashtag #GWLHolidayHelp to qualify.
- On December 16, 2022, Great Wolf Lodge will randomly select 250 families who Tweet their out-of-stock toy notifications using #GWLHolidayHelp and give them something special to look forward to this season. Those who receive a complimentary one-night stay voucher will be notified via Twitter DM directly by end of day December 24, 2022.
- Complimentary stays are valid from 1/16/23 through 2/16/23.
- Availability is limited per stay date. Block out dates apply, and a limited number of free stay vouchers may be used on the same day.
For more information on Great Wolf Lodge and its Williamsburg location, check out the resort’s official website.