WILLIAMSBURG — Dancing With the Williamsburg Stars (DWTWS) is set to premiere later this month on Feb. 26, 2022, at 7 p.m. at the Crosswalk Church, Williamsburg.
DWTWS will be hosted by Ann Connor of Towne Bank and will feature over 20 stars across 10 dance teams:
- Sherron Ware with Martin Smith
- Dr. Donna Corvette with Steven Kirvan
- Bruce Jacobson with Adelle Carpeter
- Adria Vanhoozier with Robert Bruntz
- Connie Harshaw with Steven Kirvan
- Lisa Granger with Woody Denmon
- Kevin Grierson with Dede Anderson
- Lee Yowell with Ruth Griggs
- Branch Fields with Marilen Crump
- Billsburg Brewery with Alan Hedgpeth
Big Brothers Big Sisters provides one-to-one mentoring relationships between its volunteers, known as Bigs, and at-risk youth known as Littles. The organization strives to help kids achieve their potential by providing a meaningful mentorship program.
Literacy for Life’s mission is to teach adults the literacy skills required for self-sufficiency, better health, and meaningful participation in society. The organization provides programs such as tutoring and support for learners who are pursuing the General Education Development (GED) test.
This is the thirteenth year for DWTWS, with each event having its own, unique theme. This year, the theme is the Roaring 20’s. In the 13 years since the event has been in the area, it has raised over $1,000,000 for the two charities with over 135 dancers who have participated in the show.
This year’s DWTWS is in-person and therefore it will be following COVID-19 protocols that can be found on the event’s website.
Tickets are still on sale for the event and can be found, along with additional information, on the DWTWS website.