City Council Work Session
The first meeting is a City Council Work Session that will be held on Monday, Feb. 7, 2022, in the Stryker Center, 412 N. Boundary Street commencing at 4:00 p.m.
Four presentations are on the agenda for the City Council Work Session.
- A presentation and update on the Colonial Soil and Water Conservation District.
- A presentation on An Occasion for the Arts (AOFTA) Detailing 2021 Highlights and Plans for 2022.
- A Presentation of the Addition of Budgetary Information to the City’s Performance DashBoards.
- A presentation on a 2017 Parking study that examined the parking areas in downtown.
The City Council Work Session agenda items and presentations can be found online on the City of Williamsburg’s civic website.
WRHA Board of Commissioners
Next, is the WRHA Board of Commissioners meeting that will be held on Feb. 7, 2022, in the Stryker Center at 5:00 p.m.
The meeting has three items on the agenda for New Business:
- Consideration and approval of policy changes to the Williamsburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority’s Admission & Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- Discussion of Possible Next Stepts in the Williamsburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority Merger with the City of Williamsburg
- Consideration and approval of Contract with Turnkey Technology to provide a web-based security camera system in WRHA communities in the amount of $150,000.
The WRHA Board of Commissioners’ agenda items and more information can be found online on the City of Williamsburg’s civic website.
Architectural Review Board
On Tuesday the Architectural Review Board meets in the Stryker Center at 6:30 p.m.
There are three consent agenda items:
- SIGN#22-003 Tiny Textures/218 Monticello Avenue: an application for a 36 square foot internally illumnitated sign.
- ARB#22-007 City of Williamsburg Fire Department/401 Lafayette Street: An application to add an additional 20 feet to the east side of the previously approved temporary tent structure to house fire apparatus while the new fire station is constructed.
- ARB#22-008 Sky Blue Homes, LLC/122 Meeting Place: An application to construct a four-foot-tall black aluminum fence at the rear of the property.
The Architectural Review Board agenda items and more information can be found online on the City of Williamsburg’s online civic website.