Do you know of a restaurant or brewery that hosts live music on weekends in and around the Historic Triangle? Let Ben Mackin know via email at Benjamin.M@LocalDailyMedia.com!
HISTORIC TRIANGLE — Looking to take in some live music to help kick off the fall? Here is a list of Breweries, Restaurants and Wineries putting on shows this weekend:
- Alewerks Brewing Company, 198B Ewell Road
- Billsburg Brewery, 2054 Jamestown Road.
- Brass Cannon Brewing, 5476 Mooretown Road
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Joshua Shane
- Charly’s Airport Restaurant, 100 Marclay Drive
- Gloucester Brewing Company, 6778 Main Street, Gloucester
- Sunday, Sept. 26, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Groove Exchange
- Jolene’s Bar and Grill, 3032 Richmond Road
- Saturday, Sept. 25 7:30 p.m. Chris Ride
- Oceans & Ale, 5601 Richmond Rd
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 8:30 p.m. Kevin Brinson
- Spoke & Art, 3449 John Tyler Highway
- Virginia Beer Company, 401 Second Street
- Williamsburg Winery, 5800 Wessex Hundred
- Friday, Sept. 24, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Lana Puckett & Kim Person
In addition to these shows, the Watermen’s Museum, 309 Water Street, will host it’s annual Folk Festival on Saturday, Sept. 25 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information on the festival, check out our related story.