JAMES CITY COUNTY — Here are the items the James City County Council Board of Supervisors will be considering during the public hearing at this month’s meeting.
James City County:
According to the Public Hearing Notice, subjects that will be covered include:
- SUP-21-0013. 2631 Lake Powell Road Tourist Home. A request to allow a Tourist Home on property located at 2631 Lake Powell Road. Recommended uses include single-family and multifamily units, accessory units, cluster housing, recreation areas and limited commercial.
- Busch Gardens Entertainment Event Building. g. A request to allow the development of a 35,200-square foot-entertainment event building. For more information on this proposed building, click here.
- SUP-21-0015. Crosswalk Community Church Daycare and School- A request to allow a child day care center, place of public assembly, school, and two temporary classroom trailers on property located at Crosswalk Community Church
- Z-21-0013. 1826 Jamestown Road and 259 Sandy Bay Road Rezoning (Frothy Moon Brewhouse)- Requested rezoning in order to open a small scale brewery on the property.
- Disposition of James City County Property for the Widening of Croaker Road.
The meeting is open to the public. The meeting will be broadcast live on the County website and public access cable channel television 48.
Residents may also call (757) 253-6762 to record a comment that will be forwarded to Board members for their consideration prior to the meeting. Recorded comments must be submitted no later than noon on the day of the meeting. Please give your name and address for the record and limit comments to five minutes or less. Questions? Call (757) 253-6609.
WYDaily will bring to you the public agendas for James City County, City of Williamsburg, and York County as they become available.