JAMESTOWN — After being canceled last year due to COVID-19, the Jamestown Triathlon is set to return to the Historic Triangle on Saturday morning, June 19.
The event which has been held almost every year since 2014 is expected to bring more than 700 triathletes to Jamestown for two races. According to a press release from James City County, motorists can expect delays on the following roads from 7 a.m. to noon.
- Jamestown Road near the Jamestown-Scotland Ferry
- Greensprings Road
- 4H Club Road
- John Tyler Highway, including the intersection of John Tyler Highway and Greensprings Road
- Intersection of Monticello Avenue and John Tyler Highway.
For more information on the race as well as maps of the course, click here.
Catch Up On More From WYDaily:
- YCSD Meal Distributions to End This Month, New Summer Date
- NWS Yorktown remembers Battle of Midway
- Local Korean War Veteran Works Toward Building Iwo Jima Memorial Park
- Gloucester Brings Art Scene Back with 2021 Arts Festival