Riverside Health System has received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
On Dec. 23, the Moderna shipments were delivered to all five of Riverside’s regional hospitals, Cindy Williams, vice president and chief pharmacy officer, said in a prepared statement.
She noted the health system will continue to administer the Pfizer vaccine to its healthcare workers throughout the course of the next two weeks.
“We will continue to share updates on timing and availability of the vaccine through the different phases as more information is provided from the CDC and state health department,” Williams said in the statement.
See the footage of Riverside receiving the Moderna vaccine shipments below, courtesy of Riverside Health System:
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Suspect detained in shooting of off-duty deputy early Monday
- Getting rid of your Christmas tree? Here’s what you need to know
- Colonial Williamsburg’s 73rd annual antiques forum is coming up soon, and it’s virtual too
- Five things you need to know: Coyotes in Virginia
- ICYMI: Smell loss, late packages, wreaths for vets and more