York-Poquoson 4-H has created a survey to determine the interests of youth in York County and the City of Poquoson.
Residents of York County and Poquoson are asked to take a short survey to help York-Poquoson 4-H staff better serve families and the community.
The Junior 4-H Summer Camp is a week-long, residential summer camp program available to residents of York County and Poquoson ages 9-13 years old.
This year, the camp is scheduled for Aug. 2-6.
Guardians are being asked to take a few moments to sit down with their child and fill out the survey. One survey per child can be completed. The survey is available here.
Any questions regarding the survey should be directed to Rachel Everheart, the York-Poquoson 4-H Program Assistant. You can email Everheart at email@example.com or call 757-890-4940.
To stay up to date on York-Poquoson 4-H, follow their Facebook page.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES:
- Coding programs for kids available at York County libraries
- Recognize outstanding York County youth by nominating them for this scholarship
- York County digital readers are breaking records
- Restaurant Week is here. See which of your local favorites are participating
- Greater Williamsburg Business Council talks Economic Aid Act. Here’s how it can help your business survive