WYDaily.com is your source for free news and information in Williamsburg, James City & York Counties.
Cranberry Cider Punch Cocktail
- Two ounces of single-malt whisky
- Two ounces of apple cider (preferably fresh, nonpasteurized), not apple juice
- Two ounces of unsweetened cranberry juice
- One ounce of rosemary simple syrup (recipe follows)
Combine ingredients and shake with ice. Strain over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and serve.
Yield: One serving.
To serve as a punch, add two ounces of club soda or ginger ale per serving.
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- One cup of sugar
- One cup of water
- Two to three sprigs of fresh rosemary (available at grocery stores)
Combine ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Pull the rosemary out before serving the simple syrup.
Recipe courtesy Copper Fox Distillery Williamsburg