WYDaily.com is your source for free news and information in Williamsburg, James City & York Counties.
The Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association’s annual Williamsburg Restaurant Week is back and boasting an impressive lineup of 22 local eateries.
From today through Jan. 31, locals can enjoy specially selected meals highlighting each participating restaurant’s most popular menu items for both lunch and dinner.
Participating restaurants are offering up a lunch special for $10.16 and a dinner special for either $20.16 or $30.16 that will be available throughout the week.
The foods on display this Restaurant Week run the gamut of cuisines, with everything from simple sandwich shops to fine French bistros making the list. Steakhouses, barbecue joints and various ethnic eateries also find their place in this year’s lineup.
The following is a list of all participating restaurants:
- Baker’s Crust- Lunch and Dinner
- Berret’s Seafood Restaurant- Lunch and Dinner
- Blue Talon Bistro- Lunch and Dinner
- Cafe Provencal- Dinner
- Charly’s Airport Restaurant at the Williamsburg Jamestown Airport- Lunch
- DoG Street Pub- Lunch and Dinner
- Fat Tuna Seafood Grill and Oyster House- Lunch and Dinner
- Gabriel Archer Tavern- Lunch
- Le YaCa French Restaurant- Dinner
- Nawab Indian Restaurant- Dinner
- Opus 9 Steakhouse- Lunch and Dinner
- Outback Steakhouse- Dinner
- Prime 46Forty- Dinner
- Red, Hot & Blue- Lunch and Dinner
- Riverwalk Restaurant- Lunch and Dinner
- Sal’s by Victor Italian Restaurant- Lunch and Dinner
- Seafare- Dinner
- Seasons- Lunch and Dinner
- Second Street- Lunch and Dinner
- The Cheese Shop- Lunch
- The Heritage Room and Grille- Lunch and Dinner (Closed Sun & Mon.)
- Trellis Bar& Grill- Lunch and Dinner
Click here to read the list of specials being offered at each restaurant.