WYDaily.com is your source for free news and information in Williamsburg, James City & York Counties.
The James City County Parks and Recreation Department is looking for feedback on its athletic partners in 2015.
Nineteen athletic programs across multiple sports – including American Legion Post 39, Virginia Legacy Soccer Club, Williamsburg Aquatic Club and Virginia Venom – partnered with James City County in 2015.
Parents of kids who participated in one or more of the 19 programs are encouraged to fill out a customer satisfaction survey to help the department improve its partnership programs.
The results of the anonymous survey, which will remain open until Aug. 17, will be sent to each partnership group for review.
Some of the questions in the survey include inquiries into satisfaction with instruction, cost, the registration or refund process, scholarship program, responsiveness of coaches or administrators, conditions of facilities, safety of facilities and allocation of playing time and participation.
To take the survey, click here.
Below is a list of all participating athletic programs:
- American Legion Post 39
- Colonial Knights Baseball
- James City Youth Football and Cheerleading League – Jaguars
- Stage Lights
- Team Flash Track and Field
- Tidewater Sharks Soccer
- Toano Storm, Inc.
- Virginia Legacy Soccer Club
- Williamsburg Aquatic Club
- Williamsburg Lacrosse Club
- Williamsburg Warriors Lacrosse Club
- Williamsburg Youth Baseball League, Inc.
- Williamsburg Youth Football and Cheerleading League – Hornets
- Williamsburg Volleyball Club
- Williamsburg STARZ
- Virginia Venom Baseball
- Virginia Venom Basketball
- Virginia Venom Lacrosse
- Virginia Venom Volleyball