Summer must be just around the corner because Busch Gardens® and Water Country USA® are open for daily operation. Both parks are great ways to spend one of your 99 days of summer. Make time this month to check out the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday through June 23, park guests can enjoy a menu of fine cuisine, exquisite wine selections and other superb refreshments designed by Busch Gardens’ Resident Chef Justin Watson. Refreshing pools await visitors at Water Country USA, home to Vanish Point®, the water park’s newest thrill attraction. Check out the sizzling deals below for tickets to both parks, then head over to www.buschgardens.com/va for complete details.
Did you know?
- Busch Gardens® offers email subscribers the latest park news, concert details and other information that will help you stay up-to-date. Sign up at buschgardens.com/emailva.
The best deal
- 2-Park Summer Fun Pass (ages 3 and up) – Visit Busch Gardens® and Water Country USA® for just $99 with the 2-Park Summer Fun Pass. The summer fun pass offers unlimited admission to both parks through Sept. 2. The pass can be purchased online by visiting buschgardens.com/va or watercountryusa.com. Busch Gardens Fun Card holders can upgrade to the 2-Park Summer Fun Pass for $29 by visiting any Busch Gardens or Water Country USA ticket window or the Guest Relations office. Summer Sizzler members can upgrade for $50. The 2-Park Summer Fun Pass does not include parking or in-park discounts.
- Summer Ride & Dine Package – Make the most of your visit this summer with twice as many thrills and spills at Busch Gardens® and Water Country USA®. This package includes one-time priority boarding to some of your favorite rides at Busch Gardens with a Quick Queue® ticket. Plus, enjoy unlimited visits to both parks during your getaway with a 2-Park Flex Ticket (up to seven consecutive days) and a free dinner certificate. Your hotel will also provide special benefits during your stay.
- Chick-fil-A – Visit participating Chick-fil-A restaurants in Hampton Roads, Richmond or Central Virginia for $7 off a single-day ticket to Busch Gardens or Water Country USA. Double your discount online by entering the promo code found on promotional materials at participating Chick-fil-A locations.
- Food Lion – Visit participating Food Lion store in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia and Pennsylvania for $7 off single-day tickets to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Double your discount online by entering the promo code found on the in-store promotional materials. You can also receive the double coupon offer by showing your Food Lion MVP card at any Busch Gardens or Water Country USA admission window.
Pass Member benefits
- Purchase a 1-Park Annual Pass for just $10 per month on EZpay (or a one-time $120 payment) and watch the savings add up. Annual pass holders receive free parking, in-park discounts on food and merchandise and reduced pricing on single-day tickets for friends and family. Even without the great savings, an annual pass will pay for itself in less than two visits. Unlimited admission through Oct. 27, in-park discounts and other perks of being a Pass Member, including discounts on the popular Christmas Town event, makes owning an annual pass a no brainer for people who enjoy the park.
- 2-Park Summer Fun Pass. Celebrate summer with a 2-Park Summer Fun Pass for just $99. Enjoy all that Busch Gardens® and Water Country USA® have to offer through Sept. 2 for one low price. Roller coasters, water slides and an entire summer of concerts are waiting for you at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.
- Meal Deal package. Make mealtime a breeze and get your lunch and dinner all in one delicious package for savings up to 40 percent. Receive one lunch and dinner certificate for only $22. Each certificate is valid for one entrée and one regular non-alcoholic beverage. This package is available online or at the any Busch Gardens’ ticket window.
- Busch Gardens® + Colonial Williamsburg Bounce Ticket. Enjoy unlimited visits to Busch Gardens® and Colonial Williamsburg for up to seven consecutive days from date of first use with the Busch Gardens® + Colonial Williamsburg Bounce Ticket. You can save up to $28.95 when you purchase online. Price: $120 (ages 13+), $95 (ages 6-12) & FREE (ages 0-5)
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Fun Card. Pay for a day and get unlimited admission to the park through Sept. 2, 2013. Plus, get free access to an incredible lineup of concerts and events. The Fun Card does not include parking and is not valid for Christmas Town. Price: $70 (Ages 3 & up and now available to everyone)
- Follow Busch Gardens® on Twitter, Facebook.com and Instagram. Visit Buschgardens.com/va and become a fan today.